The student internship is a 10-week (400-hour) experience required of all undergraduate students in the Department of Parks, Recreation, and Tourism Management at North Carolina State University. Internships provide students with relevant hands-on experiences in program development, administrative procedures, supervision, facility operation, and maintenance.
This website lists current opportunities for:
We also have helpful list of :
- External internship/job posting sites as other valuable resources
- PGA Golf Management internship opportunities
Internships Important Dates
Spring Interns Important Dates
- Meet with Ms. Martha Brown by 11/4/2019 (Meeting will be with Dr. Vick until 10/18/19).
- Submit your Plan of Work and the Agency Agreement Form to Martha Brown by 1/6/20.
Summer Interns Important Dates
- Meet with Ms. Martha Brown between 2/5/20 and 4/30/20.
- Submit Plan of Work and the Agency Agreement Form to Martha Brown by 5/5/20.
- Mandatory Summer Intern Meeting Dates will be posted in the spring.
Fall Interns Important Dates
- Meet or Email with Ms. Martha Brown by 4/24/20.
- Submit your Plan of Work and the Agency Agreement Form to Martha Brown by 8/15/20
All Internships forms can be viewed and downloaded from this Google Drive Folder.