The Bioenergy Field Day will begin at 11:00am with registration. After enjoying a wonderful lunch with a few keynote speakers, we will load onto trams and begin tours of our research plots. Please let us know of any special transportation and/or dietary accommodations we may need to be aware of.
During the tours you will have the opportunity to:
- Receive an update on weed control in and eradication of perennial grasses
- See Arundo donax response to Nitrogen
- Visit short rotation woody crops
- Observe genetic diversity in Arundo donax
- Be one of the first to learn about non-traditional tobacco for energy
- Explore supplemental plots supporting our extensive sprayfield project
The registration fee is $10.00 All tickets must be purchased prior to the Field Day, no money will be collected at the event site.
Please click here to register!