- Attend confidential presentations on new research initiatives.
- Access to ATGC scientists and associates to discuss technical issues.
- Attend workshops, training seminars, and research symposia organized by ATGC at reduced rates.
- Receive internal publications of ATGC.
- Access to preferential ATGC pricing on DNA extraction, fingerprinting, and genotyping platforms as available.
Full Members (in addition to the above benefits)
- Access to preferential ATGC pricing on genome-editing platforms (e.g., CRISPR) and biochemical assays as available.
- Eligible to propose core and special research projects, and vote on research priorities.
- Participation in the Advisory Board with voting rights.
- Preferential access to IP generated by ATGC projects
- Consultancy: Up to 40 hours of remote consultancy by ATGC staff, including the following services (Review of genetic/genomic data analysis protocols and member’s research and development programs).
- A comprehensive review of tree breeding/genomic selection programs of members. Make specific recommendations to improve the planning and implementation of genomic selection to increase the efficiency and reduce the cost of operations.
- A comprehensive review of data analysis protocols for genetic/genomic data analyses. The consultancy for the review of internal experimental designs, data analysis, and breeding programs.
- Organize workshops to train member researchers and breeders for various technical skills (e.g. genomic/genetic data analysis). Members will attend the workshops and conferences organized by ATGC at a reduced price.
- Consultancy of genome-editing (CRISPR) services to members’ biotechnology program and its applications.